Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 3 hours
Additional Time 15 minutes
Total Time 3 hours 25 minutes
- 3-4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Packets of 1 oz Ranch Dressing Blend
- 8 ounces of diced cream cheese
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 pound of cooked and chopped bacon
- 2 cups grated Cheddar Colby cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons of sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapenos
- The Crock Pot Crack Chicken recipe is a simple slow cooker dish that is so delicious you'll become addicted! With ten minutes of prep time and ingredients you most likely already have on hand, you'll have an endless number of food options.
- In the Slow Cooker, place the chicken breasts. Spread the ranch sauce and cream cheese on top of the chicken.
- Cook for 3 hours on high or 5 to 6 hours on low.
- Crumble and mix the chicken with two forks. Mix in the mayonnaise. Cheese, bacon, green onions, and jalapeos should be sprinkled over the chicken. Serve on sandwiches, lettuce leaves, soft or crunchy tortillas, or in a salad.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1723Total Fat 141gSaturated Fat 51gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 81gCholesterol 386mgSodium 3223mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 101g