Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 20 grams Oil
- 4 grams Yeast
- 300 grams Flour (without powder)
- 1 tsp Sale
- 200 grams Emmental
- 2 units Onion
- 1/4 tsp Pepe
- 1 tsp Caster sugar
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 4 you tbsp Olive oil
- Fill the glass with 150 mL of water, oil, and yeast. Schedule 30 seconds / 37oC / Speed 2
Add the flour and salt and set the timer for 1 minute / ski
- Remove the mass from the glass, roll it into a ball, and then touch it with a clean cloth or a lid with a transparent film. Rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. After that, stretch the dough and cover a 35 cm pizza mold that has been smeared with oil with it; you can also do it directly on the oven tray.
- Place the cheese in the glass in pieces and set the timer to 5 seconds / speed 5.
- Spread the cheese on top of the dough, followed by the onion rings.
- Finally, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, sugar, and oregano.
- Preheat the oven to half-height for 15 minutes.
- If the onion isn't brown enough, gratin it for a few minutes before using.
Amount Per Serving Calories 465Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 0mgSodium 4mgCarbohydrates 64gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 9g