Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
- White loaf bread (8 slices) 240 g
- Cheddar a pasta bianca 160 g
- Donkey at room temperature qb
- To make the grilled cheese sandwich, begin by slicing the sliced bread into 8 1.5 cm thick slices. Then butter only one side of all eight. Using a large hole grater, grate the cheddar.
- and generously distribute on 4 slices, sprinkling on the unbuttered side. Close with the other slice of bread, buttered side out: this way, all four sandwiches will have the cheese on the inside and the buttered side on the outside. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and place your sandwich on it.
- Wait a few minutes after covering with a lid. Turn the sandwich over, mash it lightly8to promote cheese melting, then cover and cook for another 1 minute.
- Your grilled cheese sandwich is ready when the cheese has completely melted. Transfer it to a cutting board10 and cut it in half to make two triangles. You simply must savor the hot and stringy grilled cheese sandwich!
Amount Per Serving Calories 78Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 7mgSodium 47mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 3g