Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 300 g of champignon mushrooms
- 4 sprigs of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 100 ml of dry white wine
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Clean the mushrooms by removing the earthy part of the stem with the rootlets and quickly rinsing them under fresh running water to remove any earth residue. Cut them up.
- Wash the parsley, pick out the leaves, pat them dry with kitchen paper, and chop them with the crescent on a cutting board
- In a large pan, combine the oil, peeled garlic, and lightly crushed with the teeth of a fork. Brown it in a skillet over medium heat until uniformly golden, then remove it and add the mushrooms.
- Raise the heat, wait for the mushrooms to sizzle, and then pour in the wine. Allow the wine to evaporate for a few minutes over high heat before adding 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, a pinch of salt, lowering the heat, and cooking covered for 10 minutes. Add a little hot vegetable broth if the cooking juices become too dry.
- After the cooking time is up, uncover, raise the heat, and allow the excess liquid to dry while constantly stirring.
- When the salt is done, season with freshly ground pepper and leave to flavor for a few minutes in a covered pan with the heat turned off.
Amount Per ServingCalories 158Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 16mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 4g