Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 3 aubergines, thinly sliced
- 1 liter of natural tomato sauce
- 1 kilogram (2 pounds) of homemade turkey or chicken hash
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 3 cups low-fat cheese, grated
- Necessary quantity of olive oil, preferably extra virgin
- Pepper to taste
- Pinch of salt
- Eggplant lasagna is a healthy classic that is delicious, low in carbs, and high in nutrients. It is a complete meal, not to mention delectable.
- After cutting the aubergines into thin slices, soak them in plenty of water with a pinch of salt for 15 minutes.
- Drain and thoroughly dry the aubergine slices after removing them from the water. They are then browned on both sides in a preheated, greased pan.
- In a separate pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and sauté the minced garlic and onion until softened, then add the ground meat and cook until fully cooked.
- Add the meat, spices, and tomato sauce to a pot and season with salt and pepper to taste, then cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- To assemble the lasagna, place the golden aubergines at the bottom of a rectangular baking dish. Then we top it with a layer of defatted cheese. We then add another layer of sauce and repeat the process until our container is full. Finally, we add a layer of cheese.
- They are baked for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 ° C. After the timer goes off, they are taken out of the oven, rested, and served. Original, tasty, and healthy lasagna.
Amount Per ServingCalories 574Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 66mgSodium 2333mgCarbohydrates 62gFiber 16gSugar 25gProtein 42g