It’s great to make in the summer when you don’t want to turn on the oven, and it’s also great as a birthday cake for your frugoletti. It is, in fact, a fresh cheesecake filled with and decorated with the famous chocolate KitKat, which delights both adults and children. It knows how to give all the goodness of chocolate while maintaining the freshness of a good spoon dessert by being creamy and crunchy at the same time. Making this cake is quite simple, and you can get creative with the decoration, using kitkat or other types of chocolates, even colored, to suit your tastes and the desire to make your children dream.
- 180 gBiscotti Digestive
- 80 g kitkat (2 packs)
- 80 g Burro
- For the cream
- 500 g Fresh spreadable cheese (philadelphia)
- 250 g Panna fresca liquida
- 150 g Veiled Zucchero
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 80 g Dark chocolate (melted)
- 4 g Gelatin in sheets
- 40 g kitkat (1 pack)
- To decorate
- 60 g Dark chocolate
- kitkat (1 pack)
- In a blender, combine the Digestive biscuits and two packs of Kitkat until you have a fairly fine powder. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and combine it with the biscuits.
- Line the bottom of a 20 cm springform pan with parchment paper. Pour over the dough and press it down firmly with the back of a knife. Then place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden.
- CREAM In the mixer bowl or a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and the icing sugar. Then knead it until it's a smooth cream. Combine the two teaspoons of cocoa in a small mixing bowl. Add the cream, cold from the fridge (except for two tablespoons for later), and whip until it swells. For 5 minutes, soak the gelatine leaves in cold water. Once softened, melt it in the hot cream that has been set aside.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie and set aside to cool. Mix in the melted chocolate and warm gelatin to the cheese mixture. Pour the resulting cream over the biscuit base. Decorate the top with more chopped and sunken kitkats and melted chocolate. Put it back in the fridge for at least 4 hours to harden. It would be best if she made her kitkat cheesecake the night before.
Amount Per ServingCalories 1826Total Fat 93gSaturated Fat 49gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 37gCholesterol 82mgSodium 1056mgCarbohydrates 227gFiber 8gSugar 138gProtein 23g