Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 (3 oz) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (16 oz) frozen whole strawberries, partially thawed
- 2 (3.4 oz.each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cups of cold milk
- 1 large container (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup of dulce de leche
- In a large mixing bowl, combine gelatin powder and boiling water; stir for 2 minutes, or until gelatin powder is completely dissolved. Place the strawberries in a separate container. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding powder and milk for 2 minutes with a whisk with rods; stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the dulce de leche for 20-30 seconds on HIGH, or until fluid enough to stir and pour. Half the cake should be placed in a large clear serving bowl. Layer half of the strawberries and pudding mixture on top; drizzle with dulce de leche.
- Finish with the remaining cake, strawberry mixture, pudding mixture, and COOL WHIP. Using the chocolate curls, decorate it. 2 hours in the refrigerator
Amount Per ServingCalories 284Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 28mgSodium 246mgCarbohydrates 41gFiber 1gSugar 31gProtein 13g