Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 40 minutes
- 250 gr of dry biscuits,
- 100 gr of melted butter,
- 800 gr of spreadable cheese,
- 7-8 tablespoons of sugar,
- 3 sheets of gelatin in sheets,
- 1 coffee cup full of limoncello,
- 2 large untreated lemons, juice and zest,
- 200 ml of whipped cream,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of water,
- lemon slices.
- Finely chop the biscuits and combine them with the butter to form the base of the cheesecake in a springform pan (mine was 26 cm in diameter) and place in the refrigerator while the filling is made.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the spreadable cheese, sugar, lemon zest and juice, and whisk to combine. In the meantime, heat the limoncello in a saucepan and dissolve the gelatin that had been soaked in cold water in it, then cool and pour into the cheese while continuing to mix.
- When everything is homogeneous, fold in the whipped cream and pour the mixture into the mold with the biscuit base.
- Make the decoration by combining 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 d'
Amount Per Serving Calories 1408Total Fat 90gSaturated Fat 53gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 32gCholesterol 244mgSodium 1446mgCarbohydrates 107gFiber 2gSugar 76gProtein 24g