Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 3 - 3½ pounds of chicken drumettes / wings
- 2 lemons, squeezed
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Lawry's lemon pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley for garnish
- Serve with lemon wedges
- Set aside the lemon juice, garlic, 2 tablespoons Lawry's lemon pepper dressing, and oil in a small bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the wings in a large resealable plastic bag, then massage. Place the stuffed wings in a large mixing bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and position the grill in the center
- Roast the wings for 30 minutes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then flip and cook for another 5-10 minutes. Check the temperature with a meat thermometer to ensure it is at least 165F.
- Remove the wings from the oven and, if desired, toss with another tablespoon of lemon parsley dressing. The wings should be tender and moist on the inside and golden brown on the outside with crunchy bits. With lemon wedges, serve.
- If you use whole wings and cut the tips, you will have less meat than if you used drumettes. So, if you're going to use whole wings, buy 4 pounds, and if you're just going to use drumettes, buy 3 pounds.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1508Total Fat 116gSaturated Fat 37gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 69gCholesterol 331mgSodium 3616mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 70g