Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- SPAGHETTI 400 gr
- LETTUCE 100 gr
- PINE NUTS 40 gr
- Spicy ANCHOVY FILLETS - 4
- Medium TOMATOES - 2
- Extra virgin OLIVE OIL (EVO) qb
- SALE q.b.
- To make spaghetti with lettuce pesto, first prepare the tomatoes by cutting them in half to facilitate peeling and blanching them in boiling water.
- Bring the water to a boil in order to cook the spaghetti.
- Heat a pan, then add the pine nuts and toast them.
- Remove the hardest central rib from the lettuce leaves, cut them, and place them in the bowl of the hand blender. To the bowl, add the spicy anchovy fillets, a drizzle of oil, and a grind of black pepper.
- Drain the tomatoes and set them aside to cool
- When the water is boiling, add the salt and cook the spaghetti until it is al dente.
- Prepare the tomatoes by removing the skin, cutting them in half, and removing the seeds and vegetation water inside with a teaspoon.
- When you've only got tomato pulp left, cut it into cubes and store it in a container.
- When the spaghetti is done, drain it in the pan with the sauce and quickly sauté it.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lettuce pesto.
- Drizzle with raw extra virgin olive oil before serving.
Amount Per ServingCalories 242Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 3mgSodium 164mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 9g