Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 100g of hard semolina pasta
- hot water or not
- salt to taste
- oil to taste
- parmesan to taste
- Fill a container or a deep microwave-safe pan halfway with water and salt; cover with a special lid or pitted film
- Place the container in the microwave and cook on high (750-900 watts) for 10/15 minutes, or until the water is warm.
- Add the pasta and cook for another 15 minutes, or until it reaches the degree of cooking you prefer, as soon as steam begins to form (you can see it from the plastic swells or the steam that forms on the lid) (for this after 10 minutes you should check the cooking every 2 minutes, at least the first few times, to avoid having a pasta that is too hot or too hard).
- Allow the pasta to sit in the bowl for two minutes before draining it with a pasta strainer and serving it after seasoning to taste.
Amount Per ServingCalories 234Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 1mgSodium 228mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 7g