Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 30 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 Cucumbers (Medium size)
- Gave 2 Meles
- g Lemon juice
- 3 leaves Mint
- 5 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- to taste Salt up
- Peel the cucumbers and thinly slice them. Green apples should be peeled, sliced, and cut into small chunks.
- In a dish, combine the oil, salt, and lemon juice to make an emulsion. With a fork, combine the liquids to make the sauce that will be used to dress the apple and cucumber salad at the end.
- Add a few mint leaves to the sauce and leave to macerate for 30 minutes
- Dress the apple and cucumber salad with this sauce and toss to combine. Refrigerate the salad for 30 minutes to allow it to rest and cool.
- Green apples are preferred for this recipe, but yellow apples are also acceptable. Cucumbers can sometimes surprise us by not being as good as we expect. Before we start making the salad, let's taste a piece to make sure it's not bitter. Otherwise, it will be unpleasant. Curiosity: When I was a kid, they used to cut the cucumber in half and then rub a piece with the good part to eat. It was completed on both ends. Someone responded that it is done to make the cucumber sweeter.
Amount Per Serving Calories 340Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 0mgSodium 297mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 1g