Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 450 ml of dairy-free milk we use oat milk
- 200 g of black chocolate without milk more squares melted, to serve
- 800 ml of dairy-free vanilla ice cream we use Swedish glace
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients (except the serving items) and blend until smooth. Melted chocolate and extra cookies can be used to decorate your glass. Fill the glass halfway with your smoothie and top with soy whipped cream and crumbled brownies.
- Roll the cookie dough out to the thickness of a £1 coin on a lightly floured surface with a rolling pin, then cut out the cookie shapes with a 10cm cutter for large cookies or a 5cm cutter for smaller cookies.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned and firm, on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack.
- If you're going to decorate, combine the icing sugar and mango juice to make a liquid frosting. Drizzle or pour frosting over cookies, then sprinkle with sprinkles, if using, and set aside. It can be stored in a cookie tin for up to a week.
Amount Per Serving Calories 622Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 75mgSodium 224mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 3gSugar 54gProtein 14g