Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- strips biscuit 5 cm wide;
- food foil;
- medical scalpel;
- construction knife;
- substrate for pie 40x40 cm;
- penoplex- 5 cm
- Electric jig saw with a metal nozzle with small teeth;
- knife for cutting biscuits;
- jam (whatever you like best);
- Ganache (500 g) + Mostik syrup;
- 800 grams of mastic
- Biscuit with cream
- The cake is being prepared in stages. To begin, select an image from which you will create a pig.
- Then, on the contour, cut out the image of the mumps. Using a pencil, draw the circled image on the Penkplex (or the same marker)
- Cut out the pattern with a jigsaw; this is a difficult task. It may be necessary to assist a man with a scalpel or a knife.
- When the mold is finished, it must be washed with a sponge dipped in detergent. then let it dry
- After that, place the form on the substrate (cardboard).
- Pepta Cake Gorge
- After covering all of the form's edges with foil, overlap several times to avoid touching the pepps with pepokskom.
- You now require biscuit strips. They place all sides of the form, knife cut off barriers (for example, where the crown is), and attempt to make condensate joints at the biscuit junction.
- The form is complete; all that remains is to place the cake inside. Fill the container with biscuits, then place the dessert in the freezer until completely cool.
- The cake must be carefully removed from the mold once it has reached the proper temperature. Because we used foil, cutting the top of the cake with a biscuit knife while flattening the surface of the cake is simple.
- With the remaining cream, grease the top of the cake. Cool the dessert after adding a thin layer of the appropriate size biscuit.
- Now, using the ganache cake, wash the cake.
Amount Per Serving Calories 327Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 10mgSodium 340mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 1gSugar 17gProtein 4g