Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- 360 g of flour 00
- 30 g of Emilia bitter cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 330 g of butter
- 330 g of milk
- 500 g of sugar
- 200 g of Emilia extra dark chocolate
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 350 g of very cold cream
- 250 g of very cold mascarpone
- 50 g of powdered sug
- To begin making this wonderful Christmas naked cake, preheat the oven to 170°. Parchment paper should be used to line three 20-cm-diameter molds. In a saucepan, heat the butter, sugar, extra Emilia dark chocolate cut into small pieces, and milk over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate and butter are well melted. Allow it to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sifted flour, baking powder, and Emilia bitter cocoa. Mix the chocolate mixture into the flour with a whisk. Finally, add the previously beaten eggs and whisk them in thoroughly until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
- Cook for about 40 minutes after pouring the mixture into the three molds. Perform the "toothpick test" before removing the cakes, which must be clean. Allow the cakes to cool completely before turning them out.
- Make the mascarpone cream by combining the very cold cream with the mascarpone and icing sugar, blending until the mixture is whipped, and chilling it for about an hour.
- It's finally time to assemble your naked cake. Place the first cake on a tray or stand and fill it with half of the mascarpone cream, then top with the second cake and fill it with the remaining cream. Place the third cake on top and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Decorate it with cinnamon sticks, fir sprigs, small pine cones, and fresh fruit as desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 956Total Fat 60gSaturated Fat 37gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 223mgSodium 431mgCarbohydrates 95gFiber 3gSugar 61gProtein 11g