Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 60 g olive nere
- 30 g capperi
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- half glasses of white wine
- q.b. farina 00
- 3 anchovies in oil
- qs water or vegetable broth
- 1 pinch salt, pepper
- 1 pinch of red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- qb extra virgin olive oil
- After washing the thighs, pat them dry with absorbent paper and flour, removing any excess flour.
- Brown the whole garlic and anchovies in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Brown the chicken on both sides over high heat.
- When the wine has been reduced, add the olives, capers, and cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, then cover with a lid, lower the heat, and cook for 20-15 minutes, wetting occasionally with water or vegetable broth.
- When the chicken is almost done, add the oregano and, optionally, a pinch of chilli, mix and continue to wet the top with the cooking juices.
- Serve the puttanesca chicken alongside the "puccia" and sprinkling with your own broth.
Amount Per ServingCalories 271Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 113mgSodium 438mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 22g