Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 150 g coconut pulp
- 300 g water
- Coconut milk with dehydrated coconut
- 50 g dehydrated coconut
- 200 g of water
- Blender / Mixer
- Using a cheesecloth, strain the coconut milk.
- Heat the water in a saucepan; it does not need to be boiling, just warm. Turn off the computer.
- Blend the fresh pulp thoroughly in a blender.
- Pour the chopped pulp into the water, mix, and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the coconut pulp thoroughly.
- Filter the milk with a fine-mesh strainer and gauze, then squeeze it well.
- Fill a bottle with milk and place it in the refrigerator. See how they separate the fat from the rest of the body in the cold?