Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of 000 flour
- 1 cup of whole milk (250 cc.)
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter (lard)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Smoothly combine the eggs, flour, milk, butter, baking powder, and salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the pan with a small piece of butter, and once it has been distributed throughout the bottom, add a portion of the mixture that we made, just enough to form a thin film on the bottom of the pan.
- When the bottom side is golden, flip it over and brown the other side. Once that is done, the pancake is ready. Place it in a source or a plate where all the ones we make will be piled up.
Amount Per ServingCalories 124Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 114mgSodium 262mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 5g