Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 puff pastry
- 4 chicken breasts
- 300 gr of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 350 ml heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr of grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Soak the very clean mushrooms in a container for about 10 minutes, then drain and cut them into thin slices.
- Now we'll fry the onion: finely mince it into small pieces and add it to the pan with the oil, followed by the minced parsley, then remove everything and leave it until the onion is transparent.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the above and cook for about 4 minutes before removing from the heat. Cut the breasts into small pieces and run them round and round in another pan.
- Mix in a beaten egg, the pieces of chicken breast, and the milk cream with the mushrooms. We put the puff pastry dough in a baking dish and spread it evenly across the surface.
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, then spread the mixture of ingredients evenly over the surface, sprinkle with grated cheese on top, and bake for 15 minutes.
- After some time has passed and we see that the cheese has melted, we remove it from the oven and serve it warm!
Amount Per ServingCalories 730Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 28gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 366mgSodium 1938mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 53g