Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Paneer - 250 grams
- Green peas - 1/2 cup
- Capsicum - cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 2 (finely chopped) 1/2 cup
- Oil - 1-2 tbsp
- Green Coriander - 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder - less than tsp
- Red chili powder - less than tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 3/4 tsp or as per taste
- Ginger - inch (grated)
- Cumin - tsp
- Green chili - 1 small chopped
- Heat the oil in a pan to make Paneer Bhurji. When the oil is hot, reduce the heat and add the cumin seeds. After roasting the cumin, add the green chili, ginger, coriander powder, and turmeric powder and lightly fry the spices. Add the green peas and cook covered for 2 minutes.
- Open the lid, check the peas, and when they are soft, mix in the capsicum, tomato, red chili powder, and salt. Cover them and leave them to cook for 2 minutes.
- Grate the paneer and combine it with the cooked vegetables, along with some green coriander. Turn off the heat once everything has been thoroughly mixed. The vegetable is done.
- Place the vegetable in a bowl. Place green coriander on top of the vegetable as a garnish. Serve Paneer Bhurji Sabzi with paratha, chapati, or as a side dish.
Amount Per ServingCalories 377Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 43mgSodium 958mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 8gSugar 17gProtein 18g