Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 600 g of minced pork,
- 2 eggs,
- 300 g of breadcrumbs,
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley,
- 1 clove of garlic (optional),
- 3-4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs to taste ( when needed),
- salt and pepper.
- Wet the bread crumbs and break them up into small pieces.
- Drain and squeeze it as soon as it softens.
- Add the pork, eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl.
- Add the minced garlic if desired.
- Knead the mixture with your hands until it is homogeneous.
- If the dough is too soft, add enough breadcrumbs to make a soft but not sticky dough.
- Detach a small portion of the dough and roll it between your palms to form a medium-sized rounded shape.
- Place the pork meatballs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, one at a time.
- In a pan, heat plenty of oil and fry a few meatballs at a time.
- Turn them over on all sides until uniformly golden.
- Lift them with a slotted spoon and place them on absorbent kitchen paper in stages.
- Serve the pork balls hot after they've been fried.
Amount Per Serving Calories 742Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 230mgSodium 898mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 4gSugar 5gProtein 55g