Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 onion,
- finely chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic,
- minced approx.
- 10 cherry tomatoes,
- quartered 1 dl of white wine
- 5 dl of full cream approx.
- 500 g of fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Season the salmon fillets and brown them in a skillet, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the pan, then add the onions and garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes before deglazing with the white wine.
When the white wine has almost completely evaporated, add the tomatoes and cook for another 2 or 3 minutes.
- Then add the remaining cream and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the spinach, remove the stems, and add it to the sauce.
- Cook the sauce until it reaches the desired thickness.
- To thicken the sauce, combine 1 teaspoon cornstarch with 1 teaspoon milk and stir it into the sauce.
- Garnish with parsley for an extra dose of vitamin C.
Amount Per Serving Calories 714Total Fat 47gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 29gCholesterol 174mgSodium 394mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 55g