Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- 400 g of potatoes
- 80 g of mozzarella for pizza
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- breadcrumbs to taste
- 25 g of butter
- sliced bacon to taste. salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- ash the potatoes to remove any earth residues then boil them in a pot of boiling salted water.
- When cooked, drain the potatoes, peel them and mash them with the help of the special tool.
- Pour the mashed potatoes into a bowl then add the butter at room temperature , the grated Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients in order to mix them together.
Take a small part of the dough, mash it with your hands and place a cube of mozzarella in the center. Close forming a morsel and pass it in the breadcrumbs. Continue in this way until you run out of ingredients at your disposal.
Place the breaded morsels on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 15 minutes . Meanwhile, toast the slices of bacon in a pan to make them slightly crunchy.
- After cooking the morsels, fix a little toasted bacon on each one with the help of a toothpick and serve hot. Enjoy your meal!
Amount Per Serving Calories 351Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 45mgSodium 729mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 15g