Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 300 g Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 egg
- to taste Parsley
- q.b. Sale
- qb Extra virgin olive oil
- Boil the peeled potatoes in cold water until they are soft and cooked.
- While the potatoes are still hot, mash them in a bowl with the flour, whole egg, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, a pinch of salt, and milk, and mix with your hands to make a homogeneous mixture.
- Form meatballs with your hands, then place them on parchment paper and bake them in a preheated oven at 200 ° for about 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking and making sure a golden crust forms.
- You can also make fried potato fritters in a pan or with plenty of boiling seed oil.
- If you put the flour in, they will become slightly less firm.
Amount Per ServingCalories 145Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 50mgSodium 104mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 5g