Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 250 grams Prawns
- 3 small sized onions
- 2-3 green chili
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 6-7 garlic clove
- 2 Tomato
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- according to taste Salt
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- First, thoroughly clean and wash the prawns.
- In a plate, combine 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, a pinch of salt, and 1/2 lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste; mix well and set aside.
- In a pan, heat 1 tsp oil and add finely chopped green chilies and garlic.
- Now add chopped onions, tomatoes, and roast for 2-3 minutes, then add red pepper powder, coriander powder, and black pepper powder and roast for another 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat. Once the masala has cooled slightly, grind it in a mixer to make a paste.
- In a pan, heat the oil, then add the chopped green chilies and garlic.
- Now, add the onion paste and roast it.
- Roast it after adding red chili powder, coriander powder, and black pepper powder.
- Now add salt and cover with water, bringing it to a boil.
- Put 1/2 tsp oil in a pan, add chopped green chillies, then the prawns and cook for 1 minute, then add the prawns to the curry, add garam masala and cook until the prawns are cooked (take care not to overcook the prawns or they will crack)
- Consider prawns. Masala Curry is done.
- Serve with roti and rice, garnished with chopped coriander.
Amount Per Serving Calories 650Total Fat 46gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 40gCholesterol 264mgSodium 1592mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 6gSugar 11gProtein 34g