Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2 layers of American sponge cake (see my recipe book and I leave the link too)
- 1 kgrs sweet milk pastry
- 250 grs Homemade meringues (see my recipe book and I leave the link above) or purchased
- 1 kg ballina pasta
- Gum paste
- Green, orange, black, brown, red and blue colorants
- Edible silver glitter
- Letter cutter
- Candle number 8 and sparkler
- A few days before assembling the various elements of the decoration. To make the faces, we make a ball of green gum paste and shape it into an oval shape, flatten one side, and make an opening with a toothpick as if it were the mouth, as shown in the photo. To make the mask, we cut a beige strip and place it on the flattened part. We glue two white circles on top to represent the eyes.
- We paint the center of the eye with black edible fiber. And we cut some strips for the mask on the sides (see photo). We make 8 different colored mask faces. And a red tip imitating the tongue is placed in the center of the mouth. To make one of the gray weapons, we make a roll, open it at one point by folding it, make the point marking the center, and in the fist, we put a beige strip to form the handle and glitter on it.
- We cut the letters out of green paper. We then glue them to a blue paste base. For the other weapon, we make a gray roll with thicker tips to form the handles, then cover it with red paste and silver glitter. Do 5 or 6 times.
- For the other weapon, we make a thick gray roll for the handle, cut a small square, glue it to one end, and shape the tip as shown in the photo. Cover the mango with blue paste and sprinkle with glitter.
- We make the pizza slices by forming beige triangles with red cuts imitating the sauce on top, green cuts imitating an olive, and white sausages imitating mozzarella. The number eight ninya has a blue base, a green number, and the mask above, as seen in the photo.
- Fill the cake with green balline paste and cover it with it. At the bottom, we place a strip with one end shaped like an orange mask, and on top, we stick the sign with the name.
- As seen in the photo, we arm the eyes of the mask. A white circle, a light blue circle, a black center, and a white dot. We glued the porcelain ninya turtle and the faces to the center of the cake.
- On the top, the edges, and the tray, we distribute the weapons, number, and slices of pizza to taste.
- Faces are also pasted on the tray. Place the number candle and sparkler on the table.
Amount Per Serving Calories 547Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 25mgSodium 163mgCarbohydrates 99gFiber 6gSugar 14gProtein 19g