Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- CHICKEN BREAST cut into 1 cm cubes - 500 gr
- GARAM MASALA 1 teaspoon
- Small and finely chopped ONIONS - 1
- CLOVE OF GARLIC 1
- 1 teaspoon CHILI POWDER
- GINGER POWDER ½ teaspoons
- READY-MADE TOMATO PULP jar, chopped - ½
- SALT 1 teaspoon
- GROUND TURMERIC ¼ teaspoons
- CORIANDER POWDER 1 teaspoon
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL (EVO) 6 tablespoons
- CLARIFIED butter or melted butter - to taste
- CORIANDER fresh and finely chopped - 2 tablespoons
- When you're ready to make chicken masalah, heat the oil in a saucepan and toast the chopped onion.
- Fry the chili powder, ginger powder, salt, turmeric powder, and coriander powder for a few minutes.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes for 10 minutes, or until the butter separates from the spices.
- Add the chicken cubes that were previously coated in garam masalah and coat them completely.
- Cook the chicken for 15 minutes over low heat with 12 cup water.
- Cook for another 10 minutes after removing the lid and stirring the chicken.
- When the butter separates from the ingredients, add 14 cup of water, sprinkle with chopped garam masalah and chopped coriander leaves, and cook for 5-6 minutes, covered.
Amount Per ServingCalories 280Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 122mgSodium 683mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 40g