Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 4 cups of milk
- 5 tablespoons of white sugar
- 3 cardamom pods, or to taste
- ¾ cup broken noodle pasta
- 6 dates, pitted and minced, or to taste
- 6 pistachios, chopped or to taste
- 3 strands of saffron, or to taste
- Bring milk and sugar to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Mix in the cardamom pods. Add the noodles and cook for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the pudding thickens.
- Serve the pudding garnished with dates, pistachios, and saffron threads. Serve warm or cold.
Amount Per Serving Calories 309Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 20mgSodium 134mgCarbohydrates 53gFiber 2gSugar 23gProtein 12g