Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 cup quinoa (washed and soaked for at least 30 minutes)
- 2 cups water or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil (can be vegetable)
- 200 grams peas (I used frozen)
- 2 tablespoonspeeled red lentils. It can be any legume that is peeled
- 1 vegetable concentrate
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 finely chopped garlic
- 1 diced carrot
- 5 sheetscurry
- First and foremost, thoroughly rinse the quinoa and soak it for at least 30 minutes.
- All of the vegetables should be washed and cut into small cubes. Place the olive oil in a pot and add the cumin and mustard seeds, then add the red lentils and brown for a few minutes before adding the cut vegetables and frying for a few minutes.
- Add the spinach leaves, water, and vegetable concentrate to the sautéed vegetables, bring to a boil over medium heat, and then add the peas and quinoa.
- Allow to cook until the water evaporates, then adjust the salt and serve this exquisite exotic dish. Don't worry, you won't be sorry.
Amount Per Serving Calories 343Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 432mgCarbohydrates 61gFiber 18gSugar 8gProtein 21g