Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 240 gr of red spaghetti flavored with chilli
- 200 gr of clean cuttlefish
- 400 gr buffalo mozzarella from Campania
- 1/2 glass of fresh whole milk
- 200 gr cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 mustache of mullet bottarga
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 glass of wine
- 1/2 fresh chilli
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the buffalo mozzarella from Campania into cubes and melt it in a bain-marie with the milk to make the buffalo sauce. Blending and filtering
- Cuttlefish should be washed and pulsed before being thinly sliced. Brown 2 garlic cloves, a little pepper, and a few strips of bottarga in oil in a pan. Remove the garlic and combine the cuttlefish with the oil and white wine. Combine the cuttlefish with the washed and halved cherry tomatoes. Cook for 5-6 minutes more.
- After cooking and draining the spaghetti, add it to the pan and sauté for a few minutes to mix well, adding cooking water if necessary to achieve creaminess.
- Serve the tagliolini with the mozzarella sauce as a base, and top with plenty of grated bottarga before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 679Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 120mgSodium 1388mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 3gSugar 7gProtein 40g