Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- water for kneading the dough
- Combine the flour, salt, and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Knead a stiff dough with water and set aside for 15 minutes.
Now, divide the dough into small pieces and thinly roll it out.
- Cut it in half to make two equal halves.
- Take one half and form a cone by joining the edges from the center.
- Fill in the edges with your favorite filling and close the edges from the top.
- When the oil is hot, add the samosas, reduce the heat to low, and cook until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 544Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 0mgSodium 819mgCarbohydrates 77gFiber 3gSugar 0gProtein 8g