Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- Farina 00 300 g
- Eggs (about 2 medium at room temperature) 115 g
- Sugar 25 g
- Fresh brewer's yeast 8 g
- Butter (soft) 135 g
- Salt up to 3 g
- Whole milk (at room temperature) 30 g
- Dark chocolate in nuggets 125 g
- TO BRUSH
- Yolks 1
- Water 10 g
- To begin making the chocolate chip sandwiches, make the dough. Pour the 00 flour into the bowl of a planetary mixer fitted with a leaf (or hook), add the sugar, and the crumbled yeast, and mix until smooth. Add the eggs as well.
- the milk and allow it to absorb At this point, add a piece of butter at a time, as well as salt.
- Pour in the chocolate nuggets once they've been thoroughly absorbed. Once you have a uniform mixture8, transfer it to a plane and work it for a few seconds more.
- Roll it into a ball and place it in a bowl. Cover with cling film11 and set aside for 2 hours at a temperature of 26 to 28 °. You can also leave the dough to rise in the oven while the light is turned on. When the volume has doubled
- Form it into a loaf on a pastry board. You must obtain 6 pieces of 120 from this. Make a small loaf out of each portion of dough.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet, leaving some space between them. Allow for another 30 minutes of rising time. Now, combine the yolk and the water in a mixing bowl.
- and use it to brush the sandwiches' surfaces. After you've covered the entire surface20, cook them for 30 minutes in a preheated static oven at 170 °. Take them out of the oven and set them aside to cool before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 95Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 49mgSodium 319mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 2g