Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh dragon fruit
- 2 frozen or fresh bananas
- ½ cup of frozen cauliflower flowers
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla protein powder
- 1 ½ cup of milk of your choice
- Blend all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender for 60-120 seconds, or until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the smoothie and add more milk or sweetener if it's too thick or not sweet enough for you.
- Pour into a glass jar or cup. Enjoy the cold immediately or refrigerate it for up to 24 hours.
Amount Per Serving Calories 280Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 16mgSodium 123mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 6gSugar 20gProtein 18g