Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- Onion 0.5 Unit
- Fillet Of Beef 2 units
- Red Pepper 1 Unit
- Black Pepper 1 pinch
- Olive Oil 1 tablespoon
- Soy Sauce 2 tablespoons
- Cut the meat into strips and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add a drizzle of oil to a frying pan and place the meat in the pan over medium heat to cook. Drizzle with soy sauce to taste. After 5 minutes, transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- While the meat is cooking, slice the onion and bell pepper.
- Without cleaning the pan in which you cooked the meat, add a little more oil and cook the vegetables that you had just cut for 7 minutes.
- Finally, combine the meat and vegetables in the pan with a splash of soy sauce. Cook for a few minutes before serving on your plate.
- Decorate the plate with sesame seeds and, if desired, a few drops of hot sauce.
- For this stir fry, you can also use yellow or green bell peppers, or a combination of the two.
- Don't limit yourself; you can use whatever vegetables you have in your fridge.
Amount Per Serving Calories 171Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 37mgSodium 466mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 12g