Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 240 gr of flour '00
- 30 gr of grated parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of milk
- 60 gr of seed oil
- 1 sachet of instant yeast for savory pies
- First and foremost, use two bowls.
- Combine the flour, yeast, salt, and parmesan in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and oil. Using a hand whisk, thoroughly combine:
- How to Make Savory Muffins - Recipe for Savory Muffins
- Finally, place the liquid mixture in the flour bowl and quickly whisk with a hand whisk; a few seconds will suffice to obtain a soft dough:
- Easy Kneading Savory Muffins - Savory Muffin Recipe
- At this point, you can add the smoked cheese in small pieces, which will look good in any savory muffins you want to make. You can omit it or substitute another type of stringy cheese if you prefer.
- As stated in the ingredients, you can only make one type of savory muffin, such as those containing vegetables. In this case, add vegetables to the mixture that had previously been mixed with the smoked cheese, leaving some vegetables aside to garnish the final surface.
Amount Per ServingCalories 695Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 138mgSodium 345mgCarbohydrates 81gFiber 3gSugar 10gProtein 19g