Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 200 g donkey
- 175 g granulated sugar
- 3 egg
- 0.5 vials of PANEANGELI Lemon Aroma
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon juice
- 250 g farina
- half a sachet of YEAST BREAD OF ANGELS
- In a large mixing bowl with high sides, cream the butter with the sugar, then add one egg at a time, the aroma, and the lemon zest.
- Incorporate the lemon juice, followed by the flour, and finally the sifted YEAST PANE DEGLI ANGELI.
- Divide the dough into two opening circle molds (diameter 18 cm) lined with baking paper and bake for 25/30 minutes in a preheated oven at 175 ° C
- Remove the cakes from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Remove the opening circle and the bottom of the mold with a small knife and place them on two serving plates. Allow to cool completely after removing the parchment paper
- Whip for 3 minutes a bag of dolcecneve with half milk and half mascarpone, as directed on the package.
- Half of the cream should be spread on a cake.
- Place the second cake on top and cover with the remaining cream. Put the cake in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Prepare the second bag of dolceneve in the same manner as the first, dividing it into 5 parts and coloring 4 with progressively more intense colors.
- Decorate the cake with the cream, forming clumps and crushing them with the tip of a teaspoon, using 5 pastry pockets, until the cake is completely covered.
- Your shadow cake is complete! Refrigerate the cake for at least 48 hours before serving.
Amount Per ServingCalories 452Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 140mgSodium 216mgCarbohydrates 87gFiber 3gSugar 47gProtein 11g