Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 300 gr in the code in the picture
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of flour 00
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon (grated peel)
- seed oil for frying
- First and foremost, shell the prawns ( here is the complete guide to do it without difficulty)
- Finely chop the garlic and parsley, and cut the prawns into small pieces.
- Mix the prawns with the garlic and parsley, lemon peel, salt and pepper, and then add the egg, flour, and cheese to make a homogeneous mixture
- In a saucepan, heat plenty of oil, then cook the mixture in spoonfuls, a little at a time, turning to brown on all sides
- Once cooked, drain them on kitchen paper and season lightly with salt if desired.
- When the shrimp pancakes are done, serve them right away.
Amount Per ServingCalories 69Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 48mgSodium 44mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 2g