Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 23 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 43 minutes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup M&M candies
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a 9-by-5-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter, sugar, and cocoa powder in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds on HIGH, stirring halfway through.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly, then add the salt and vanilla extract. To cool the mixture, stir it for 1 minute.
- Then add the egg and stir until combined.
- Finally, mix in the flour for 50 shots.
- Roll out the dough and place it in the prepared pan. Sprinkle with M&M.
- Bake for 23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out with dulce de leche crumbs. When the brownies are finished, the surface is shiny and begins to crack
- Allow it to cool completely in the pan before removing it with the parchment paper.
- Slice in half and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 242Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 79mgSodium 160mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 4g