Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour, divided (334 g)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 and a half teaspoons of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (222 g)
- 1 cup of sour cream (8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of milk (2 oz)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled (4oz or 113g)
- 2 cups fresh, rinsed and dried blueberries (10 ounces or 290 g)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (56g or 2oz)
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour (96g)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar (55 g)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside a 9-inch square pan that has been lightly greased
- Combine the blueberries and 2 tablespoons of flour in a mixing bowl. Place aside.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and 1 cup granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl. Make a hole in the middle.
- Sour cream, vanilla, milk, and egg should be combined in a small bowl. Slowly drizzle in the melted butter, stirring constantly. Pour the sour cream/flour/sugar mixture into the flour/sugar mixture. Using a spatula, stir until the dry ingredients are moistened. The dough will be dense. Gently fold in the blueberries and any remaining flour.
- Smooth the top of the batter into the prepared pan. Allow the cake to cool to room temperature while you make the streusel.
Amount Per ServingCalories 1123Total Fat 50gSaturated Fat 28gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 220mgSodium 750mgCarbohydrates 156gFiber 5gSugar 72gProtein 17g