Prep Time 4 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 4 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 olive oil spoons
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups Green Giant
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into four pieces. Take out all of the leaves and stems. Only the flowers should be reserved.
- In a food processor, combine the cauliflower and process until it resembles rice and is very small. Reservation.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. When the oil is warm, add the onion and cook until it is translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir constantly to prevent it from burning.
- Combine the cauliflower and vegetables in a mixing bowl. Mix until everything is combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Allow to cook for 5 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 140Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 0mgSodium 129mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 4g