Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 400g brussels sprouts
- 1 red onion
- 1 large boniato (potato)
- 200g of cooked chickpeas (from a glass jar in my case)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic powder
- We'll start by washing and peeling the vegetables. To "peel" the Brussels sprouts, simply remove the outer leaves that are still drier, i.e. the hearts. We have the option of leaving them whole or cutting them in half.
- In addition, we cut the sweet potato and onion into small cubes. The size is comparable to that of cabbages.
- We put it in an oven-safe container with a good squirt of olive oil, a pinch of salt, garlic powder, and basil to taste. We vigorously stirred.
- We put it in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes. We take it out to stir in the chickpeas. If we use canned chickpeas, they should be washed and drained. We gave it another 25 minutes.
- We switch the oven to "grill" mode and leave the vegetables to finish browning for 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 214Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 0mgSodium 34mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 9gSugar 7gProtein 10g