Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh beet juice
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon melted cocoa butter or ghee
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Dried rose petals, for serving (optional)
- Gently heat the coconut milk and beetroot juice together over low heat without letting it simmer, then pour everything into a blender.
- Combine rose water, cocoa butter (or ghee), honey, and vanilla powder in a mixing bowl. Homogenize the mixture until it is slightly foamy.
- Sprinkle with fresh and dried rose petals before serving.
Amount Per ServingCalories 667Total Fat 57gSaturated Fat 48gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 16mgSodium 119mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 0gSugar 21gProtein 5g