Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- olive oil
- farina 00: q.b.
- eggs: 1
- breadcrumbs: to taste
- Check the meat for any nerves that could cause it to curl during cooking.
- If so, use scissors to cut them.
- Flour the meat slices with flour.
- This step ensures that the meat absorbs the egg more effectively and that the breading is thicker.
- Pass the floured meat slices through the egg, then through the breadcrumbs.
- Add the egg and breadcrumbs.
- Pour the olive oil into a nonstick pan until the bottom is completely covered.
- Place the cutlet in the hot oil and brown it on both sides.
- Drain the cutlet on absorbent paper and season it with salt.
- If you have an extra egg, don't throw it away!
- Mix in a small amount of cheese and breadcrumbs (to taste).
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook on one side first, then the other.
- make an omelette
- Your veal cutlets are done... hot serve
- with a piece of fritatina and your choice of side dish!
Amount Per ServingCalories 123Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 22mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 2g