Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 plain pancake
- 1 cocoa pancake
- 2 chocolate drops
- little pink marzipan
- To begin, I take a plain pancake (I added 2 tablespoons of sugar to the dough so that the pancake is slightly sweet) and place it on the back of my teddy bear's face.
- I then cut three small circles in my cocoa pancake with a cookie cutter or a bowl to make the outside of the ears and the muzzle.
- Then, while still in my cocoa pancake, I cut two small circles with a smaller cookie cutter for the inside of the ears.
- I used chocolate pastilles for the eyes.
- I crush a small ball of almond paste to make the tongue that protrudes from the muzzle.