Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- A puff pastry
- Half an onion
- 200 grams of mushrooms
- 350 grams of chicken
- Salsa bechamel
- Salt pepper
- This time, I made the vol au vent myself, and while they didn't turn out as pretty as the ones I bought, they tasted better. Most supermarkets have them ready to fill and in a variety of sizes.
- To make the dough, we cut some circles and two more dough rings, which we will stack up to form the central circle. We only puncture the center, so it does not rise and only inflates the edges. Using a beaten egg, paint them.
- They will take about 20 minutes to bake at 180 degrees.
- In a pan, we heated some olive oil for the filling. We pour the onion, which has been cut into Julienne, and the mushrooms, which have been sliced. We brown them over high heat for a few minutes, stirring constantly, until they have turned a nice golden color and all of the water has evaporated.
- Next, on one side of the pan, we sauté the small pieces of chicken and thoroughly mix everything. We pour the prepared bechamel sauce on top, and that's all there is to it!
Amount Per Serving Calories 278Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 87mgSodium 307mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 23g