Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- Soft Flour (405) 250g
- egg 3-4
- pieces whipping
- cream 250ml
- 150g vanilla
- sugar 50g
- butter 100g
- Walnut slightly almond 2
- cups baking powder 1/2 bag
- milk appropriate amount
- honey 2-3 tablespoons
- Please get the ingredients ready. Whip up some whipped cream using a machine.
- The cake is topped with nut ingredients. Walnuts and cashews were the nuts. Use ingredients you already have on hand, such as almonds!
- In a mixing bowl, combine 250g soft flour flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 100g sugar, 25g vanilla sugar, 250ml whipped cream, 1/2 bag baking powder, and all egg yolks.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Make a meringue with the reserved whites using a machine.
- Make a meringue that is long enough so that it does not fall off when turned over (3 to 5 minutes).
- Combine in the mixed bowl
- From the bottom to the top, thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- To begin, coat the pan with oil or butter and pour it in. (Amount of 1 large or 2 medium) Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Prepare the nuts while the sheets are baking. Put 100g of butter in a pan and melt it thoroughly. Melt in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Without crushing the nuts, cut them in half or thirds. Another method is to break it by hand.
- The nuts are ready.
- Melt 50g of sugar in a pan with melted butter.
- When the sugar has dissolved, add 3 tablespoons of milk and 3 tablespoons of honey and thoroughly combine.
- When it begins to boil slowly, add the nuts and stir-fry.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the baked pan from the oven and spread the nuts out on a baking sheet. Return it to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- It's done when the upper part turns yellowish brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 461Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 180mgSodium 2129mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 0gSugar 19gProtein 6g