Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 dl of Brandy
- 2 dl Cointreau
- 1 dl Fanta Lemon
- 1 dl Fanta Orange
- 4 dl Champagne or sparkling wine (Cava)
- orange and lemon wedges or fruit to taste
- 1 splash of strawberry syrup
- a few ice cubes
- Mix everything together in the carafe with a wooden ladle and.... the result is guaranteed!!! To be honest... the hangover is a foregone conclusion..
- Among the variations we tried and photographed... an excellent sangria de cava with strawberry pieces. White sangria has about 200 calories per 100ml. The white sangria can be stored in a closed jar or bottled water in the refrigerator for 3-4 days at most.
Amount Per Serving Calories 900Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 83mgCarbohydrates 116gFiber 6gSugar 37gProtein 3g