Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1/2 liter of water
- 1cucchiaino on agar
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 1/2 tablespoon essence of almonds
- Dissolve the sugar in half a liter of water, then add the agar-agar and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the milk and almond essence from the heat; taste to ensure that the almond tastes good; if not, add a few more drops of essence.
- Divide the gelatin into 6 cups and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to allow it to solidify.
- Serve with a fruit salad on the side.
Amount Per Serving Calories 225Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 14mgSodium 95mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 0gSugar 42gProtein 6g