Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 100 grams of oat flakes
- 120 grams of flour
- 40 grams of grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 200 grams of brown sugar
- 125 grams of butter
- ½ teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Except for the baking soda, combine the dry ingredients for the cookies in a mixing bowl (the rolled oats, flour, grated coconut and brown sugar).
- In a saucepan, combine the honey, butter, and water and stir until everything is dissolved and well combined. Turn off the heat in the saucepan.
- Stir in the baking soda until well combined. Stir in the dry ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Roll the mixture into golf-ball-sized balls and lightly flatten between your palms.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes, or until they are toasted, then remove from the oven. Wait until they are cold before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 696Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 67mgSodium 246mgCarbohydrates 103gFiber 4gSugar 61gProtein 7g