Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 600 g of Brie Président divided into portions
- 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs to taste
- sale q.b.
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- To make the breaded brie in the oven, first take a bowl, add the eggs, and beat them well with a pinch of salt.
- Once the eggs are well beaten, dip the Brie Président in them, then roll it in the breadcrumbs and bake until golden brown.
- Dip the breaded cheese into the egg a second time at this point, and then bread it again.
- Grease a baking dish and place the preparation inside at the end of the process.
- Bake the brie portions for 20 minutes at 180°, turning once halfway through.
- When the timer goes off, remove your breaded brie from the oven and serve it hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 793Total Fat 64gSaturated Fat 37gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 324mgSodium 1375mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 47g